Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm new to this...


So after a little gentle nudging from my mother-in-law Penny, I decided to create a blog to let people know how things are going. It seems like it's taking forever, because I'm so anxious to meet him! Let me catch you up...




We are definitely having a boy, and have pictures to prove it. At about 20 weeks now, he is roughly the size of a banana, and I am roughly the size of a house (At least I feel that way). From the last ultrasound, everything looks good and he seems to be perfectly healthy. He didn't really want to cooperate with the tech, but we ended up getting a good look at all of the important stuff like heart chambers etc. We've chosen the name Allen Webster Legge. Allen is my grandpas middle name, and Webster is Scott's grandpas middle name. I'm just bummed that my grandpa won't get to meet him in person, but I'm sure he and my grandma will be there in spirit.




So.. with all of the family so spread out, this is probably the best way to keep everyone up to date on what is going on in this unbelievably long wait... more to come!

2 comments:

CosmoChica said...

Woo hoo! I love reading blogs to keep up with the fam. Great, strong name too!

NODRAMAMOMMA said...

I guess I have to go change my blog. Alan is now Allen. It's all good! I, as well as Scott and Angie, am very anxious to meet this little guy! I am on a cloud...TWO more grandkids less than three months apart! AWESOME!!!